1. Why is keyword research important?
– One of the many secrets to a good SEO campaign is keyword research. Every website requires this method to increase ranks in order to understand what competitors are ranking for and which terms or long-tail keywords should be targeted for optimizing your site. Keywords help you find out what your target audience is searching for, which will enhance your optimizing process.
2. Does web design affect SEO?
– Web design and structure in general are extremely beneficial to rankings and traffic. You must provide users with a clear yet innovative interface, full of understandable and fascinating content, so that they are entertained while browsing through your website and can easily engage with them. This has a huge impact on your site’s bounce rate and, as a result, the efficacy of your other SEO activities.
3. Is video important for SEO?
– According to studies, websites that contain videos are a hundred times more likely to get a high ranking and appear on the first page of the Google results page, whereas users are more interested in watching nowadays, and you must consider giving your target audience what they want to see and use. When you get the satisfaction of your targeted audience, you are halfway to reach the potential.
4. Why is blogging valuable?
– The content is always your key! You can bring your site authority by consistently publishing content that is useful and meets the needs of the viewers. Blogs are regarded as the most remarkable way to boost your site traffic while achieving credibility and showing your audience that you care about providing what is important to them.
5. What are Meta tags?
– Meta tags include the Meta title and Meta description, which assist in informing viewers about the web page in the search result page. – How it works? • Meta tag title appears at the top of the browser and serves as the page’s title; it should be less than 60 characters long, and you should consider using the company’s name if space allows. • Meta tag description appears under a SERP listing and is a way to arouse the interest of viewers to visit a page; it should be less than 155 characters.
6. Does social media marketing really enhance my business?
Certainty!In fact, failing to use social media marketing might really harm your business, as having an online presence on social media is now just required of any legitimate company.
7. What are the advantages of social media marketing for my business?
Whether your company uses it or not, social media has permanently transformed the way consumers engage with businesses and vice versa. Being accessible to your customers – and prospective clients – via social media is critical for building relationships and guiding them through the sales funnel.
8. How should businesses assess the success of their social media marketing
The same metrics that you use for any other marketing activity are used to gauge success: traffic, leads, and customers. Counting your likes or follows might help you understand your social media reach, but the bottom line that determines its success is how many people it drives to your site, how many of them are qualified leads, and how many of them become customers.
9. What is the expense of social media marketing? What is the ROI?
One thing is certain: social media marketing will never be free. There is always a cost, whether you spend your own important time on it, ask an employee to add it to their task, hire a social media staff, or outsource to a marketing business. The key is to get the most bang for your buck for your time and money. It is crucial to realize, however, that ROI does not always imply income. It can, but it can also refer to achieving other goals, such as generating new leads, growing email subscribers, or improving customer satisfaction. The ROI you achieve is a direct result of how focused your social media marketing strategy is.
10. Which social media platforms should my company be present on?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this topic since you must be present everywhere your clients are – and various businesses have varied target markets. One group spends the majority of their time on Facebook, while another exclusively spends time on LinkedIn, and some spend equal time on three or more sites. Find out where your customers are and then follow them.
11. Can you build an app for the website that I already have?
We can always create an app for your website, depending on a cloud database so the data will be synchronized across both your web and app.
12. Do you have any e-commerce app development experience?
Yes, we have a wealth of experience in developing e-commerce apps for a single vendor or multi-vendor concept; we have also built apps with the latest technologies. You can visit our work page to learn more about our expertise.
We have extensive experience designing apps with React Native and Flutter.
14. How do you ensure mobile app data security?
To create extremely secure mobile apps, we use suitable encryption and the most recent data security solutions.
15. I am not a technical person; how will you assist me in understanding the
We assign our best project managers with non-technical clients to assist them to comprehend the full development process at each stage and explain all applied ideas, which are studied in order to strategize the development process, taking into account business requirements, market needs, target audience, and so on. We consider all mentioned elements while deciding on the functionality and UI – UX design of mobile apps. After we finish the designing phase, we go on to coding and developing a final product in accordance with the app development plan. After getting the client’s approval, we test the finished product to identify any technical flaws and assure proper operation. and here it is!
16. How can I follow up with the progress of my app development project?
We interact with you frequently, at every stage of development with the latest updates related to your app development project.