Canon 70-200mm f:2.8 Mark II
The professional L-Series EF 70-200mm F/4L IS II USM is designed to
produce exceptional image quality for a variety of subjects in a compact and lightweight design,
making it ideal for photographers on the move.
Designed to endure the challenges of professional use, its rugged and weather-sealed construction provides long-lasting performance, and the constant f/4 maximum aperture ensures consistent exposures at all zoom settings for a completely versatile experience.
Focal Length: 70-200mm
Lens Type: Teleephoto
Weight: 780 grams
Ideal for: Wildlife, Action, People, Travel, Events
– Next-generation Optical Image Stabilizer, providing up to 4 stops of correction at all focal lengths
– Dust and moisture-resistant perfect for use in rugged and challenging environments.
– Minimum focusing distance of 1.2m/3.9 ft. at all zoom settings
– High image quality and bright f/2.8 aperture telephoto zoom RF L lens.
– Compact and lightweight
– Lens compatible with Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, EOS R6)